A citizen can apply for a Service through following ways:
- Online: A citizen can apply for a service of his/her state via online with or without registration as per the service definition.
- Kiosk: A citizen can contact Kiosk of his/her area for applying a service. You can check the details of Kiosk under “Kiosk details” while clicking on the particular service.
- In person: A citizen can also apply for a service either by downloading application form online and submit it at the concerned office or can take the application form directly from the office.
You can track your application status by the following ways:
- Click on the option Citizen Section–> Track Application Status available on the Homepage to open the form.
- Track Application Status form is displayed on the screen. You will notice that there are certain fields marked with * sign, which means that they are mandatory for you and required to be filled in.
- Enter Application Number to tracking status of the application form. The status will be displayed.
Required Format(pdf 130 kb)-https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s3087408522c31eeb1f982bc0eaf81d35f/uploads/2018/03/2018032286.pdf
DC OFFICE KODERMA
Location : Collectoriate Building | City : koderma | PIN Code : 825410
Email : helpdesk[dot]koderma[at]gmail[dot]com