Sadar Hospital Koderma, is a well managed 100 beded hospital which is located at HEART of Jharkhand, India, Koderma is also known for ABHRAKH NAGRI. The hospital is established under an act of CLINICAL ESTABISHMENT ACT JHARKHAND and is one of the premier hospitals in the state and India. The Hospital provides complete free medical service along with medicines
Sadar Hospital Koderma
List Of Hospitals In Koderma
Sadar Hospital Koderma
CHC Jhumri Telaiya
|OUT-PATIENTS DEPARTMENT||IN-PATIENTS DEPARTMENT|
|GENERAL MEDECINE||SURGICAL & MEDICAL|
|GENERAL SURGERY||SURGICAL & MEDICAL|
|OBSTETRIC AND GYNEACOLOGY||PEDIATRIC|
|SKIN & VD||OPTHAMOLOGY|
|ORTHOPEDIC||OBSTETRIC AND GYNEACOLOGY|
|CT Scan, Ultrasound and X-Ray|
|Sl NO||Medical Officers||Post|
|1||Dr. Amarendra Kumar Sinha||Deputy Superintendent in Charge (Regular)|
|2||Dr. Ajay Kumar||Medical Officer (Regular)|
|3||Dr. Sharad Kumar||Dental Officer (Regular)|
|4||Dr. Neetu Sinha||Dentist (Cont.)|
|5||Dr. Manoj Kumar||Medical Officer (Regular)|
|6||Dr. Praveen Kumar||Medical Officer (Regular)|
|7||Dr.Kuldeep Kumar||Medical Officer (Regular)|
|8||Dr. Bharti Sinha||pediatrician(Dep. Cont.)|
|9||Dr. Sandeep Kumar Singh||Murchhak(Cont)|
|10||Dr. Abhishek Kumar||Medical Officer (Cont)|
|11||Dr. Twinkal Krishna||Medical Officer (DMFT)|
|12||Dr. Mohd. Haviwur Rahman||Medical Officer (DMFT)|
|13||Dr. Brajesh Singh||Medical Officer (DMFT)|
|14||Dr. Chelna Jain||Medical Officer (DMFT)|
|15||Dr. Vishal Kumar||Medical Officer (DMFT)|
|16||Dr. Prabha Kumari||Medical Officer (DMFT)|
|17||Dr. Versha Kumari||Medical Officer (DMFT)|
|18||Dr. Ravikant Kumar Singh||Medical Officer (DMFT)|
|19||Dr.Rupa Kumari||Medical Officer (DMFT)|
|20||Dr. Abhishek Kumar||Pathologist(DMFT)|
|21||Dr. Sunil Kumar||Eye Surgeon(DMFT)|
|22||Dr. Amit Anand||Surgeon(PG Bond)|
|23||Dr. Sujata||Skin MO(PG Bond)|
|24||Dr. Anup Mahto||pediatrician(PG Bond)|
|25||Dr. Rupesh Kumar Pandit||Dentist(Covid-19)|
|25||Dr. Anurag Kumar Singh||Dentist(Covid-19)|
- Fully Air Condition with latest equipment at AYUSHMAN WARD, ICU WARD, NICU WARD, MTC Ward, Emergency Ward and Genetic ward
- Fully Air Condition Operation Theaters.
- High Tech with latest machines in Pathology, Ortho, EYE OT, Blood Bank, Dental OT, Major and Minor OT which was maked in the year 2022
- CT Scan, Ultrasound and X-Ray Machine installed in the year 2021
- Smooth atmosphere at OPD area
- Drinking water facility for the patient as well as attendant
- Fully Air Condition Training centre, Library, Yoga room and meeting hall maked in the year 2022
- First time in India we started AYUSHMAN KIT for the Ayushman Beneficiary
- Distribution of BIRTH and Death CERTFICATE on same day
सदर अस्पताल कोडरमा – बाह्य रोगी कक्ष
(कुल 07 विषेशज्ञ सेवाओं के लिए औसतन 600-700 मरीजों को प्रतिदिन सेवा प्रदान की जा रही हैं)
सदर अस्पताल – अंतः रोगी कक्ष
(प्रतिदिन औसतन 60-70 मरीजों को प्रतिदिन सेवा प्रदान की जा रही हैं)
कोडरमा जिला अंतर्गत 40 स्वास्थ्य और कल्याण केंद्र में ओपीडी तथा संसाथगत प्रसव की संख्या में निरंतर वृद्धि हो रही है।
आयुष्मान भारत योजना अंतर्गत वर्तमान में कोडरमा जिला राशि उपवर्जित करने में राज्य के सदर अस्पताल में तीसरे स्थान पर है
Achivement of Sadar Hospital of Last 6 Month
आयुष्मान भारत योजना अंतर्गत वर्तमान में कोडरमा जिला मरीजो की संख्या में राज्य के सदर अस्पताल में चोथे स्थान पर है
IPD ,XRAY, USG, CT-SCAN DAILYSIS REPORT
- 100 Bed to 300 Bed
- Fully Air Condition at all ward
- Accreditation from National Accreditation Board for Hospitals
- Accreditation form National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
New Iniatiative taken in Sadar Hospital
- Fully Equipped Emergency Unit.
- Fully Equipped Emergency Trauma Centre.
- ICU with Ventilator.
- Air Conditioned Ayushman Ward.
- Eye Operation Theatre.
- Ortho Operation Theatre.
- Well Equipped Pathology.
- Own Ultrasound Centre.
- Training Hall for Health Care Providers.
- Conference Hall for Meeting.
LAQSHYA(Labour room Quality improvement initiative)
- Labour room and Maternity OT Laqshya State Certified dated on 5.1.2022.
- Labour of Labour room State Assessment is 89% and Maternity score is 79%.
- For National certification all documentation sent to the state.
Health and Wellness Center – Koderma
Objective : To renovate and upgrade existing Health facility for comprehensive primary health care.
- As per District Resource Envelop 34 HSCs and 6 PHC were approved for upgradation to HWCs.
- Gap Assessment of infrastructure was done and estimate of repair and renovation of building was completed in 10 days.
- 6 lakhs per HSC was allocated by NHM for infrastructure and branding . To develop the centres and modal centres, though the fund was not adequate, the centers where excess fund was required the fund was allocated by District Administration.
- A team of 15 Engineers was formed to and everyone was allocated.
- Regular monitoring was done by District Administration on progress of work.
- Checklist was prepared as per specification of rooms.
- Day to Day feedback was taken by Community Health Officer and ANM on progress of work.
- No cost low cost activities is being done by CHO/ANM
- Renovation of Referral Hospital – Domchanch. Fund Sanctioned by State
- Renovation of MTC by DMFT Fund.
- Renovation of two CHC by DMFT Fund.
- Separate Pathology Sample collection and Report Collection.
- New Physiotherapy Unit at Sadar Hospital.
- Renovation of Urban PHC Gumo by Urban Development Fund.
- Renovation of Sadar Hospital by Ayushman and DMFT Fund.
- IEC Van of Sadar Hospital