Koderma district has one Sub-divisional hospital, one referral hospital Domchach, 62 (Sixty two) health sub centers and 5 (Five) additional health sub centers. The district is covered under total leprosy, Malaria and Polio eradication programme.
The total numbers of P.HC, A.P.H.C and Sub centre are 4,5 and 62 respectively. The buildings of PHC at Markchho and Satgama block need to be upgraded. The newly created Chandwara block has no PHC. It has only APHC. Hence under RSVY three new buildings for PHC at Markachho, Satgama, and Chandwara has been proposed.
In the case of APHC three APHC do not have their own buildings. Hence under RSVY the construction of APHC building at Jhumari Tilaiya in municipality area, Pathaldiha in Koderma block and Itai in Satgawan block has been proposed.
List of Hospitals and Nurshing Homes in Koderma:-
- Central Hospital Karma (Karma Welfare Hospital, Karma)
- Sadar Hospital Koderma
- Referral Hospital Domchanch
- Durga Pali Clinic Jhumri Tilaiya
- Raj Nurshing Home Jhumri Tilaiya
- Shiv Parwati Nurshing Home Jhumri Tilaiya
- City Nurshing Home Jhumri Tilaiya
- Holy Family Hospital Lakhibagi
- Appolo Hospital Domchanch
District TB Centers
- District TB Center,Koderma.
- Sadar Hospital ,Koderma.